Model 8583J10: Produces propeller speeds from approximately 200 to 10,000 rpm
- Compact and quiet; operates on compressed air at pressures from 30 to 100 psi (210 to 690 kPa)
- Sturdy, smooth-running motor develops 1/6 hp (120 W) at 80 psi (550 kPa) input
- Speed is variable by adjustment of valve which controls air intake
- Air inlet is 11 mm long x 13 mm o.d., threaded outside with 1/4-inch i.p. thread and inside with 1/8-inch i.p. thread
- Exhaust is fitted with muffler
- Attached supporting arm, 241 mm long x 14 mm diameter, permits mounting by means of two recessed, hex-socketed screws
Supplied with 1.2 meter pressure hose with coupling at one end for connection to compressed air source. Complete with stainless steel stirring shaft 305 mm long, with 3-blade propeller, 64 mm diameter and shaft 9.5 mm diameter. Manufacturer recommends use of air filter (such as 4671J10) and oiler in compressed air line.
Model 8583J20: Produces propeller speeds from approximately 50 to 1,200 rpm
- Similar to 8583J10, but motor is equipped with a 7 to 1 gear reducer, which lessens speed fluctuations due to changes in air pressure and provides increased torque at reduced speeds
- Suitable for use with liquids of high viscosity
All other specifications are as described for 8583J10. Manufacturer recommends use of air filter (such as 4671J10) and oiler in compressed air line.
8583J10 and J20 conform to UL3101-1 and are certified to CAN/CSA C22.2.