Featuring four incubation chambers in a single unit, this Low Temperature Incubator is designed to offer an ideal and cost-effective solution for laboratories with limited space and budget.
Superb low temperature incubation performance thanks to the silent HBP compressor cooling system which also reduces water evaporation within the chamber.
- Temperature range: 0°C to 60°C
- Independent temperature and timer control of each chamber using microprocessor PID
- Simple calibration and auto-tuning functions
- Digital timer with Delayed ON/OFF function: ranging from 1 min to 99 hr 59 min
- Three most commonly used temperature settings programmable
- Up to 9 temperature steps and maximum 200 cycles of repetition programmable for each profile
- Adjustable 3 step fan speed with defrosting time and period control
- Intuitive control panel with bright LED display (0.1? resolution) and touch-sensitive keypad
*Temperature change may occur during automatic defrost
- Four independently controlled 150L chambers (Model IL-11) merged into a single unit for space saving
- Convenient sample monitoring without affecting chamber temperature via the inner tempered-glass door
- Detachable shelves and rounded inner chamber corners allowing convenient cleaning
- Built-in casters for easy transport and installation