Across International's IHL series 1 kHz to 20 kHz low frequency induction heaters are good for a wide range of applications including deep heat penetration for full hardening processes, steel rod forging, tempering of pressing dies, pre-heating for welding, and melting of metal batches over 4 lbs. They are not limited to ferromagnetic materials, so nonferrous metals can also be used effectively.
There are three major components to the system: the power supply, the compensating capacitor/transformer and the induction coil/smelting crucible. Our heaters automatically adjust to the best resonant frequency in order to achieve the most efficient overall heating results based on our customer's requirements which include heat penetration, heating efficiency, operating noise and electromagnetic homogeneity. Two of our most popular low frequency machines are the Melting Furnaces with Tilt-Pour Melter and Auto-feeding Rod Heating Furnaces for Forging.
- Dual-station with connection cables and hose let you separate the heater and controller up to seven feet, allow you to stay away from high temperature, dirty and corrosive environment and for a safer operation, or if you need to move the heater to your work pieces constantly during operation.
- Ease of use: just plug in the power and connect the water cooling system. Our simple instruction allows you to use the heater in 15 minutes.
- Precise control with digital output, frequency and current displays.
- Light weight, portable, instant heat and up to 90% energy savings.
- Remote foot switch for safer operation.
- Dual automatic and manual modes.
- Optional graphite, MgO and SiO2 crucibles available (melting material decides crucible type, weight and size of the material decide crucible size)
- Custom coil design available (fixed coil or coil on a cable so it can be used like a wand)
- ISO 9001:2008 registered manufacturer.
Overvoltage protection: machine shuts down when input voltage is over 495V. Overvoltage light will turn on and buzzer will sound continuously. Alarm and light shut off automatically when voltage goes below 495V.
Overheat protection: if sensor detects heat radiator temperature is over 55°C, machine will shut down, overheat light will turn on and buzzer will sound continuously. Increase water pressure or lower water temperature until alarm goes off itself.
Overcurrent/malfunction protections: machine will shut down, indicator light turned on and buzzer sounds continuously if one of these situations occurs:
- One of the machine parts becomes overheated
- Interfering signal detected.
- Short circuit between work pieces and induction coils.
- Machine malfunctions.
- Induction coils touching each other.
- Input voltage is too low.
Low water pressure protection: if water pressure goes below 29 PSI, machine will shut down, water protection light will turn on and buzzer will sound continuously.
IHCA: Induction Coil Adapter for IH Series Induction Heaters
Set of two induction coil adapters with sealing gaskets for our IH series induction heaters. Protect the coil connectors on the machine, good for users who change coils frequently.
IH-FC-3F: 39" Flexible Cable for IH Series Induction Heaters
Water cooled flexible cable with induction coil connections (coil not included), great for use with our IH series induction heaters. Material: rubber and copper, total length: 39 inches.Note: use of flexible cable can greatly reduce the efficiency of your induction heaters, make sure your induction heaters are the Across International 2T models.