Available exclusively from Thomas® Scientific
Filter, de-gas, deliver and store HPLC Mobile Phase safely and easily and improve the performance of automated HPLC systems. Chromaphase Handling Systems eliminate the hazardous withdrawal of solvents from reagent bottles and provides uninterrupted solvent flow to the solvent delivery system.
- Improves retention time reproducibility
- Reduces use of sparging gas
- Eliminates transfer of solvents after degassing
- Mix and match cap designs and reservoirs to fit your specific application
- Complete use of all solvents in reservoir
- Allows the mixing and matching of caps and reservoirs
- Reduces operating costs
- A self-contained system for safer and more efficient delivery of mobile phases
- Baffled conical bottom accommodates
stir bar for better mixing and
all of the mobile phase without dangerous reservoir tilting
Coated with an autoclavable, UV-absorbing plastic for protection against breakage and ultraviolet rays (up to 385 nm). Reference graduated for easier volume determination. Reservoir sizes range from 500 mL to 20 L.