Incu-Shaker™ 10L is a heavy-duty performer, designed for heavy workloads and continuous use. Its outstanding temperature accuracy and uniformity are supported by proprietary heat distribution technology that ensures that temperatures are precisely maintained throughout the chamber. Inconsistencies due to stratification are reduced to negligible levels and the selected temperature is precisely maintained within 0.25%, even in the corners.
The powerful brushless induction drive is designed for years of trouble-free service, even under continuous use conditions with heavy loads. Noise and vibration are minimized by an advanced, computer designed motor isolation system. Like other Incu-Shaker models, the 10L is built to last.
A standard, rubber mat platform is included and is ideal for use with tissue culture flasks, Petri dishes, staining trays and other flat vessels. The convenient MAGic Clamp™ platform is also available for use with Erlenmeyer flasks and test tube racks. The unique, magnetic attachment method (PATENTED) is the easiest way to instantly change between flask clamps of different sizes.
- Large 18 x 18", up to 5 x 2L
- TOUCH screen control over time, speed and temperature
- Exceptional temperature uniformity
- Incu-Shaker 10LR (Refrigerated) for temperatures down to RT -15°C
- Horizontally circular 19mm orbit for aeration & mixing
- Instantly change flask clamps with MAGic Clamp™ accessories
- Optional shelf for Petri dishes, microplates, etc.