- Manufactured in the US from 22 Ga steel
- Powder-coated exterior for scratch and stain resistance
- Easy-to-clean aluminum interior.
- Expanded temperature range of ambient +10 to 90°C.
- Blower fan improves the heating and stability of the desired temperature
- See-thru door
The Boekel CCC Analog Incubators use a hydraulic thermostat for control of temperature and a separate on/off switch. The 115 volt analog incubator meets UL and CSA requirements and the 230 volt unit is CE marked. Ideal for a wide range of applications including culturing, bacteriology, warming of samples, E. coli tests, diagnostic protocols for water, wastewater, food and beverage testing, clinical, cosmetics, pharmaceutical, and biotech testing these robust incubators are designed for use in universities and schools with biology and microbiology labs.