The KONTES® DISPOSAFLEX® column is an inexpensive, multi-purpose column designed to satisfy a wide range of analytical separations using aqueous buffers. A typical application of the Disposaflex® column is the extraction of the cyclic nucleotides cAMP and cGMP from sample preparations using AG1-X8.
- The disposable feature eliminates the possibility of cross-contamination when using labeled compounds
- The 8 mm inner diameter of the polypropylene column is uniform, assuring reproducibility
- The lower column fitting with a Luer outlet is molded polypropylene with a specially designed recess to securely hold a porous polyethylene bed support or a glass wool plug
- Supplied unassembled with a column, polypropylene reservoir and lower column fitting
- Polyethylene bed supports and on-off valves are available as accessories