Robust design and choice of four temperature controllers, ideal for industrial applications including ashing organic and inorganic samples and conducting gravimetric analysis.
- Spacious 14L (0.5 cu. ft.) capacity and reaches a maximum of 1200°C
- Four heating elements are located on the chamber top, bottom and sides for enhanced temperature uniformity
- Built-in vent port removes undesirable contaminants and moisture to extend the life of the element and unit
- Rear of the chamber incorporates a 0.312 in. diameter port for monitoring chamber temperatures with independent measuring devices
- Optional stainless-steel shelf doubles load capacity (maximum temperature of 900°C)
- Door safety switch stops power to heating elements when door opens
- Thermocouple break protection cuts power to the heating elements, preventing a thermocouple failure runaway condition
- Furnaces with B1, C1, and D1 control also use a mechanical over-temperature protection relay
Choice of Temperature Controllers
- A1: Digital single setpoint control; single display shows actual temperature or setpoint
- B1: Digital single setpoint control with single ramp to setpoint and a dwell; single display shows actual temperature or setpoint
- C1: Digital programmable control with one stored program of eight segments
- D1: Digital programmable control with four stored programs, 16 segments per program and Controller includes RS-232 communications
Includes: Models F6010 (0853F66) and F6018 (0853F65) include a cord and plug set.
Required Accessories: All models except F6010 (0853F66) and F6018 (0853F65) require hardwiring.
Certifications: All units CSA approved, -33 units also CE marked.