These tube furnaces can be used for vertical (RSV) operation. The split-type design makes it easy to change the working tube. It allows for a comfortable exchange of various working tubes (e.g. working tubes made of different materials).
Using the wide range of accessories these professional tube furnaces can be optimally tailored to your process. By upgrading the furnaces with different gas supply systems the operation in a protective gas atmosphere, under vacuum or under flammable protective or reactive gases is possible. Besides convenient standard controllers for process control modern PLC control systems are also available.
- Tmax 1100°C or 1300°C
- Dual shell housing made of sheets of textured stainless steel
- Only fiber materials are used which are not classified as carcinogenic according to TRGS 905, class 1 or 2
- Tmax 1100°C: Type N thermocouple
- Tmax 1300°C: Type S thermocouple
- Frame for vertical operation (RSV)
- Split-type design for simple insertion of the working tube
- Working tube made of material C 530 incl. fiber plugs for operation under air in scope of delivery
- Heating elements on support tubes provide for free radiation
- RSV: switchgear and control unit separate from furnace in own wall or standing cabinet
- Defined application within the constraints of the operating instructions
- NTLog Basic for Nabertherm controller: recording of process data with USB-flash drive