- Available in two popular chamber sizes
- Double shell design for lower external cabinet temperature with energy savings
- Moldatherm® high temperature ceramic fibre insulation with advanced graded design for fast heat-up and resistance to thermal shock
- Vertically hinged door lifts up and out of the way to save space and minimize exposure to the operator
- Removable panels for easy access to replaceable heating elements and thermocouples
- Moldatherm hearthplate supports load and protects chamber from spills or mishandling
- High volume cooling fans move air between inner and outer chamber to reduce exterior shell temperatures and improve
Smart Heating Elements
- Molybdenum disilicide elements with unique right angle bend and sidewall mounting reduce maintenance usually associated with element termination and mounting
- Designed for easy replacement without matching resistance values
- Fast heat-up and recovery with excellent uniformity and energy efficiency
Designed for applications which require extremely rapid heat-up rates, with 3500 watt models reaching 1700°C in as little as 15 minutes.
Thermo Scientific™ Lindberg/Blue M™ 1700°C Box Furnaces with Independent Control are available in two popular chamber sizes, each with a fully programmable independent controller (ordered separately).
Note: Controller sold and ordered separately not included with furnace purchase.