GCF1400 series controlled atmosphere furnaces feature a chamber with Mitsubishi (Japan) high quality alumina fiber insulation and SiC heating elements. A double walled steel internal housing helps minimize heat loss to exterior surface. Furnace operation is controlled by Shimaden (Japan) 40-segment digital controller with built-in RS485 digital communications port and USB adaptor, allowing the user to connect to a PC for remote control and monitoring of the furnace. You can also save or export test results. All our furnaces are CE compliant.
- Multiple gas inlets and outlets with stainless steel ball valves. Flow meter to control inbound and outbound gas flows. Outlets can be ignited to burn off gas.
- Furnace chamber is welded and oil leak tested to ensure air tightness. Furnace door is sealed with high temperature silicon gasket.
- Built-in stainless steel water-cooling panel protects door sealing gasket when furnace is under heavy use.
- Microprocessor based self-tuning PID control provides optimum thermal process with minimal overshoot.
- Multiple atmosphere processes in a single cycle are possible (ex: binder burn out in air and parts sintering under rough vacuum or inert gas environment.)
- Built-in ammeter and dual voltmeters for easy monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Built-in computer interface.
- Long life type S thermocouple.
- Overheat protection shuts down the furnace if temperature is outside of acceptable range (refer to controller's manual) or when the thermocouple is broken or malfunctions.
- Power failure protection resumes furnace operation right after the point of failure when power is reestablished.