The single plate MICROVAP microplate evaporator is one of the most compact sample concentrators available, and it continues to meet the needs of the life science and pharmaceutical industries. This microplate concentrator is ideal for laboratories needing efficient solutions for the gentle evaporation of high capacity, low volume samples in 96-well microplates and 96-well deep well plates.
In order to evaporate high boiling point solvents effectively, the digital temperature controller and solid aluminum heating unit provide uniform heat up to 130°C with temperature accuracy of +/- 0.5°C. The gas delivery manifold offers continuous evaporation via 2 inch x 19 gauge stainless steel needles. A version without heat is available for evaporations that will be performed at ambient temperatures.
- Compact design: The MICROVAP product line has the smallest footprint of all of Organomation’s nitrogen evaporators
- Ease of use: Temperature and gas levels are easily set using the digital temperature controller and gas flow meter
- Versatility: Quickly converts between models for use with both plate and tube samples, using dry block and gas manifold conversion kits
- Digital temperature control
- High temperature limit switch
- 4 inch x 19 gauge needles
- Nitrogen filter
- Anodized aluminum dry block