The 6 position N-EVAP’s ability to expand the sample size range with an optional large sample holder makes it an ideal instrument for laboratories that will be evaporating up to 6 samples at once and are using a wide range of sample flask outside diameters. The standard instrument fits samples with an outside diameter of 10-30 mm, and the optional large sample holder can accommodate samples with an outside diameter of 30-56 mm.
The 6 position N-EVAP nitrogen evaporator (cat# 11106) was adapted from the 12 position N-EVAP (cat# 11155) in the early 1970s. Since its inception, it has proven to be durable, reliable, and the most affordable member of Organomation’s N-EVAP line. These economical units provide controlled concentration of sample vials through the application of nitrogen gas within a heated water bath. The N-EVAP’s circular rotating design permits each sample to be accessible from the front of the instrument for easy insertion and retrieval. The chrome plated needle valves are individually milled from solid brass, and allow precise adjustment of the gas flow rate at each sample position. This promotes efficient and safe sample reduction with minimal nitrogen waste. The stainless steel construction of the bath ensures that the instrument is long lasting.
- Small Footprint: N-EVAP Model# 111 has the smallest footprint of all the N-EVAPs
- Flexible: A large sample holder option can be added to accommodate vials with a larger outside diameter in the range of 30-56 mm
- Gentle: N-EVAP nitrogen evaporators combine nitrogen blow down with a heated bath to gently concentrate delicate samples
- Individualized Control: Gas flow can be controlled at each sample position via needle valves
- Nitrogen filter
- Adjustable flow meter, 0-10 lpm
- High pressure phthalate free tubing for safety, Teflon tubing for no contamination
- High temperature limit switch for safety
- Dual band spring hoist assembly (except in dry bath model)
- Precision needle valve tube assembly
- Needles, 4 inch x 19 gauge with chrome plated brass hub and stainless steel shaft