The 34 Position N-EVAP® nitrogen evaporator offers a large number of sample positions, without compromising any of the classic N-EVAP features. This time-tested, durable system provides one of the least expensive prices per position of the N-EVAP line. The evaporative system, along with the standard flow control and pressure reducing regulator, enables the operator to achieve the desired level of concentration with efficient nitrogen usage. The unique dual band spring hoist assembly ensures easy and effective operator use.
Additionally, the 34 position N-EVAP includes a side control box, which provides timed and digitally controlled water bath temperatures to produce even evaporation rates. The pressure regulator and timer combine to allow timed automatic gas flow cut off which slows evaporation to a minimum once the timed cycle has been completed. In order to prevent damage to delicate samples, the timer also provides the option for the heat to shut off once the cycle is complete.
The 34 Position N-EVAP is available with either a heated water bath for evaporations 30-90°C or an unheated stand for evaporations at ambient temperature. Corrosion resistant FEP coating is available for use with strong acids.
- Gentle: N-EVAP nitrogen evaporators combine nitrogen blow down with a heated bath to gently concentrate delicate samples
- Individualized Control: Gas flow can be controlled at each sample position via needle valves
- Digital Controls: The water bath come standard with a side control box which contains a pressure regulator, timer, and digital temperature controller
- Adjustable flow meter, 0-30 L/min
- Adjustable pressure regulator, 0-30 psig
- Digital temperature controller
- Electronic timer
- High temperature limit switch for safety
- Dual band spring hoist assembly
- Precision needle valve tube assembly
- Needles, 4 inch x 19 gauge with brass plated hub and stainless steel shaft