The 24 position MICROVAP evaporator is intended for concentrating small volume, small batch samples, such as concentrations of groups of samples in microcentrifuge tubes and GC vials. It offers an effective and compact solution to evaporation of samples for life sciences and pharmaceutical laboratories. Each MICROVAP uses minimal hood space while providing optimal temperature control for high and low boiling point solvents. The 24 position MICROVAP comes standard with stainless steel luer lock hubs and 4 inch x 19 gauge stainless steel needles for easy removal.
Up to 24 samples can be accommodated at once, and the instrument comes customized for one sample size with an outside diameter of 10-17 mm. If multiple sample sizes will be used with the instrument, additional sample blocks can be purchased for each additional sample size.
Each of the sample blocks are customized to your samples for a precise fit and optimum heat transfer. Since these heat blocks are made-to-order, we will request that you deliver us three sample vials for each unique vial size upon placing an order for a 24 Position MICROVAP.
The digital temperature controls and solid aluminum heating unit provide uniform heat up to 130°C with temperature accuracy of +/- 0.5°C. An unheated version is available for evaporations that will be performed at ambient temperatures.
- Compact design: The MICROVAP product line has the smallest footprint of all of Organomation’s nitrogen evaporators
- Ease of use: Temperature and gas levels are easily set using the digital temperature controller and gas flow meter
- Versatility: Quickly converts to a 15 position MICROVAP or single position MICROVAP microplate evaporator using dry block and gas manifold conversion kits
- Digital temperature control
- High temperature limit switch
- 4 inch x 19 gauge needles
- Nitrogen filter
- Anodized aluminum dry block