Create an aseptic workspace with Ecolab’s Bioquell Qube, a configurable isolator integrated with Bioquell hydrogen peroxide vapor technology. From its unique design to rapid cycle times, the Bioquell Qube provides the aseptic area you need to keep your research or production on track.
Benefits of Bioquell Qube
Improve workflow and productivity with the Bioquell Qube, and create a Grade A/ISO 5 environment inside the isolator.
Benefits of the Bioquell Qube include:
- Built-in Bioquell 35% hydrogen peroxide vapor technology
- Hydrogen peroxide cycles complete in as little as 20 minutes
- 2, 4, or 6 glove options with up to 2 material pass-throughs or RTPs
- Constructed of durable polypropylene and 316 stainless steel
- Air inlet cooling for heat-sensitive materials
- 4 levels of environmental monitoring
- Data logging with 21-CFR Part 11-compliant software
- Built-in screen with camera to record and display worksheets
- Switch between positive and negative pressure using the touchscreen; no need to change filters or take additional actions
- After the order date, can often be installed and validated in just 12 weeks
The Bioquell Qube is ideal for:
- Sterility testing
- Gene and cell therapy
- Small batch production
- Drug compounding
- Cytotoxic and hazardous drug preparation
Talk to your Thomas rep about a quote.