Wheaton battery powered crimpers and decappers fit standard laboratory vials and seals with aluminum or twopart aluminum/steel caps. The electronically adjustable cycle is accurate and reproducible and can be adjusted with the control pad on top of the unit. The tools are ergonomically designed to reduce strain and arm injury associated with many manual crimping tools.
Rechargable: The tools can be recharged in one to two hours with the universal power supply included. The power supply includes a plug set for operation in most countries.
- Powerful motor with a fast cycle
- Long lasting battery with Lithium Ion technology - up to 800 crimps per charge
- Can be operated while charging
- For flip-off caps, available in 13 mm and 20 mm sizes*
- Convenient controls on top of unit to adjust crimp
- Advanced charging system including warning light when recharging is necessary
- Optional base and mounting kit
*Not for use with Flip-up caps