- Clear display with elegant acrylic lens shows a resolution of 1 second
- Displays time, calendar, and weekday
- Reads indoor temperature (°C/°F)
- Offers alarm and snooze function
- Use an amber LED backlight for daytime use and an auto-night light function for nighttime
- Larger clock that is 4" wide by 3" tall
Radio signal automatically adjusts for AM/PM, 24-hour time, day/date, and daylight savings time. Atomic clocks are ideal for recording the receiving of samples, noting the exact time an event occurred, supporting documentation, providing a standard for a location’s other clocks, maintaining ISO 9000 certification and for the myriad of occasions when knowing the exact time is immensely valuable.
Traceable® Products have an individually-numbered Traceable® Certificate provided with each unit, that assures accuracy from our ISO/IEC 17025:2017(1750.01) calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability of measurements to the SI units through NIST or other recognized national measurement institutes (NMI) that are signatories to the CIPM Mutual Recognition Agreement. Each product goes through an intense vetting process before it can carry the Traceable name, thus saving you both time and money by not having to calibrate separately.