The Grant Optima™ TX150 series of digitally controlled refrigerated circulating baths provides outstanding performance for routine and sophisticated applications requiring accurate temperature control in the range of -47 to 100°C.
Grant GR150 series refrigerated systems combine the powerful and versatile Grant Optima™ digital heating circulator TX150 with a choice of five rugged stainless steel refrigeration units with different facilities and working volumes.
The Grant Optima™ TX150 is a high-performance programmable digital heating circulator with an exceptionally simple user interface. This allows fast set-up of multiple parameters through a powerful menu system and provides sophisticated control for temperature-controlled applications.
The TX150 has USB connectivity to a PC or laptop. It is programmable with Labwise™, a software program to set all parameters, including programs, via the PC. Labwise™ also features real-time status windows, a graphic display of the controller's performance as a program is run, and allows data to be logged for future recall and analysis.
- Powerful pump for external circulation, maximum flow 18 L/min, maximum pressure 310 mbar
- Full colour QVGA TFT display
- Setpoint, plus three adjustable preset temperature values
- Timer function for reaction timing, 99 hours, 59 minutes, with audible alert and heater control
- Liquid selection safety feature adjusts for temperature range or heater power
- Fault indication display
- Programmable relay
- Two-point user recalibration of internal and external probes (TXPEP, TXSEP)
- Off-set adjustment for optimal isothermal performance
- USB connectivity
- Optional Labwise™ PC software for program set-up, data-logging and real-time graphing
- Can be programmed to switch the refrigeration on and off during a heating and cooling program
- Memory capacity for one program of up to 30 segments
- Choice of languages: English, French, German, Spanish and Italian
- Low liquid protection by float switch
- Adjustable over-temperature cut-out
- Convenient clamp for fitting to vessels
- Choice of five refrigerated (R) tanks with different facilities, working volumes and cooling capacities
- Cooling/heating range: -47 to 100°C (dependent on refrigeration unit selected)
- Stability ± 0.1°C
Note: The refrigeration unit can be switched off indepedendently of the heating circulator to allow heating only applications. All the refrigeration base units can be used up to a maximum temperature of 100°C.