The Grant Optima™ TC120 R series of refrigerated baths and circulators with digital control provides excellent value for money for more demanding applications requiring accurate heating and cooling in the range of -20 to 100°C.
Combine the versatile Grant Optima™ digital immersion thermostat TC120 with a choice of four Grant refrigeration units.
The TC120 immersion thermostat incorporates Intelligent Control Optimisation (ICO)™ for adaptive intelligent PID temperature control and includes a powerful integral pump, making TC120 series refrigerated systems suitable both for immersing samples and circulating temperature controlled fluid to external devices. It includes a convenient timer function for reaction timing and a variable high temperature alarm setting. The temperature range and heater power are automatically limited according to the liquid type selected.
- Simple-to-use rotor dial and two function keys provide access to the interactive interface for fast, accurate set-up
- Clear 4-digit display for instant reassurance - easy to read from a distance
- Visual and audible alarm - alert you when your attention is required
- Operating setpoint plus 3 adjustable preset temperatures for convenience
- User calibration facility for optimum accuracy at the required operating temperature
- Powerful integral pump - maximum flow rate 16L/min
- Choice of 4 refrigerated (R) tanks with different facilities, working volumes and cooling capacities
- Cooling/heating range: -20 to 100°C
- Stability ± 0.1°C
Note: The refrigeration unit can be switched off indepedendently of the thermostat to allow heating only applications. All the refrigeration base units can be used up to a maximum temperature of 100°C.