The BINDER MKFT series environmental simulation chamber for low temperature alternating climate profiles is the specialist for dynamic alternating climate change between -70°C and 180°C. Large performance reserves and rapid cooling make the MKFT environmental simulation chamber the high-end product for complex standards-based climate tests.
- Temperature range: -70°C to 180°C
- Humidity range: 10% to 98% RH
- Integrated water-storage tank, 20 liters
- 4 zero-voltage relay contacts
- APT.line™ preheating chamber technology
- Programmable condensation protection for test material
- Intuitive touchscreen controller with time-segment and real-time programming
- Internal data logger, measured values can be read out in open format via USB
- Heated viewing window with LED interior lighting
- Humidity regulation with capacitative humidity sensor and vapor humidification
- BINDER Multi Management Software APT-COM™ Basic Edition
- Troubleshooting system with visual and audible alarms
- Class 2 independent adjustable temperature safety device (DIN 12880) with visual alarm
- Access port with silicone plug (Models 115, 240: 50 mm, left)
- 2 access ports with silicone plugs (Model 720: 80 mm, left and right)
- 4 castors, two with brakes
- Computer interface: Ethernet
- 230 V power socket on the right-side control panel
- Adjustable ramp function
- Integrated chart recorder
- Real-time clock
- Door heating
- Alarm notification in the event of insufficient water in fresh water tank
- 1 stainless steel rack
- Complete safety connection kit for water supply and drainage, up to 1 m in height
- Inner chamber made of stainless steel
- CFC-free refrigerants R-404A and R-23
- Cooling with cascade compressor cooling unit
BINDER environmental simulation chambers with humidity control
BINDER environmental simulation chambers in the MKFT series are designed for rapid temperature changes and also feature an extended low-temperature range and humidity control. They never fail to impress with their speed of cooling down, high precision, and huge power reserves – even during complex climate tests.
The dynamic climate chambers in the MKFT series operate within a particularly wide temperature range of between -70 °C and 180 °C, and a humidity range of between 10% RH and 98% RH. The digital display here works to the accuracy of a tenth of a degree or a tenth of a percent, respectively. Humidity is regulated using a capacitive humidity sensor and steam humidification. There is programmable condensation protection for samples as well as a heated viewing window featuring LED interior lighting. Four zero-voltage relay contacts can also be activated via the MCS controller.
Environmental simulation chambers with innovative preheating chamber technology
BINDER environmental simulation chambers feature the patented APT.line™ preheating chamber technology, which is an innovative heating system that ensures homogeneous temperature distribution in the climate chamber interior. At the same time, the Advanced Preheating Technology provides exceedingly fast recovery times. As with the environmental simulation chambers in the MKFT series, the APT.line™ preheating chamber technology is used in the majority of BINDER's climate chambers, allowing for stable operation over extended periods of time, even when the climate chambers are fully loaded.
BINDER's dynamic climate chambers in the MKFT series, with humidity control and extended low-temperature range, are available in different versions with interior volumes offering varying capacities. They are perfectly suited to material testing under dynamic conditions, being able to cope with complex temperature profiles while also controlling the humidity levels. With BINDER environmental simulation chambers, innovative technology goes hand in hand with excellent usability.