A BINDER MKF series environmental simulation chamber is ideally suited for any cold and heat testing based on current temperature and climate testing methods according to DIN and IEC standards. The comprehensive standard equipment for this environmental simulation chamber ensures ease of operation.
- Temperature range: -40°C to 180°C
- Humidity range: 10% to 98% RH
- Integrated water-storage tank, 20 liters (Models 115, 240, 720)
- 4 zero-voltage relay contacts
- 1 stainless steel rack
- APT.line™ preheating chamber technology
- Intuitive touchscreen controller with time-segment and real-time programming
- Internal data logger, measured values can be read out in open format via USB
- Programmable condensation protection for test material
- Heated viewing window with LED interior lighting
- Humidity regulation with capacitative humidity sensor and vapor humidification
- BINDER Multi Management Software APT-COM™ Basic Edition
- Troubleshooting system with visual and audible alarms
- Access port with silicone plug (Models 56, 115, 240: 50 mm, left)
- 2 access ports with silicone plugs (Model 720: 80 mm, left and right)
- Class 2 independent adjustable temperature safety device (DIN 12880) with visual alarm
- 4 castors, two with brakes
- Computer interface: Ethernet
- 230 V power socket on the right-side control panel (Models 115, 240, 720)
- Adjustable ramp function Integrated chart recorder
- Real-time clock
- Door heating
- Alarm notification in the event of insufficient water in fresh water tank (Models 115, 240, 720)
- Complete safety connection kit for water supply and drainage, up to 1 m height
- Inner chamber made of stainless steel
- CFC-free refrigerant R-404A
- Cooling with compressor cooling unit
Environmental simulation chambers for rapid temperature changes with humidity control
BINDER environmental simulation chambers in the MKF series are ideally suited for all testing based on current temperature and climate testing standards. These dynamic climate chambers operate within a temperature range of between -40 °C and 180 °C, and a humidity range of between 10% RH and 98% RH. Homogeneous temperature distribution is guaranteed across the entire usable space thanks to the patented APT.line™ preheating chamber technology. Even when chambers are fully loaded, you can rely on the temperature conditions being homogeneous, thereby ensuring identical test conditions.
BINDER MKF series environmental simulation chambers are the number one choice for dynamic climate profiles. The required temperatures and humidity values can be reached quickly and accurately maintained during the test phase, with precise measurement results guaranteed.
BINDER environmental simulation chambers with extensive equipment
The equipment features of the MKF environmental simulation chambers from BINDER include a built-in water tank, programmable condensation protection for samples, and a heated viewing window with LED interior lighting. Humidity is regulated using a capacitive humidity sensor and steam humidification. The dynamic climate chambers are really easy to use thanks to the controller with interval programming, while the troubleshooting system with visual and acoustic alarms takes care of safety. As the interior is fully coated with stainless steel, the environmental simulation chambers can be cleaned without any hassle, reducing the risk of contamination to a minimum. The climate chambers have four casters, making them really flexible, and with two casters with locking brakes, stability and secure positioning are no problem at the use location.
BINDER environmental simulation chambers in the MKF series are the number one choice for rapid temperature changes and humidity control. Impressing with their performance, precision, and safety, these units also boast ease of use and a broad, flexible scope of application.