Perform a wide variety of routine sample processes and micro-volume protocols with the ultra-compact Beckman Coulter Microfuge® 16. This microprocessor-controlled mini benchtop centrifuge generates centrifugal forces required for a wide variety of applications.
A microprocessor-controlled mini-benchtop centrifuge that generates centrifugal forces required for a wide variety of applications.
- Maintenance-free rotors spin up to 14,800 rpm (16,163 x g)
- Large bright display with simple push button key entry and automatic lid release at run completion
- Reduces process time with fast acceleration and deceleration rates
- Choice of pulse, timed or continuous runs for added flexibility
- The Microfuge 16 features a brushless induction drive, safety auto-lock closure system
- Unique, air-cooled rotor bowl for years of safe, high-performing operation
- The instrument features a compact footprint, measuring at 8.9 by 10.5 inches
- Accommodates a wide array of microcentrifuge tubes from 0.2 to 2.2 mL with a choice of standard or soft start/stop programs
Beckman Coulter, Inc. products are intended for sale/shipment within the US only. International customers should contact their local Beckman Coulter, Inc. distributor to place orders for Beckman Coulter, Inc. products.