The Grant bio LMC-3000 is a low speed benchtop centrifuge for biomedical applications. It has interchangeable rotors for accommodating centrifuge tubes (10 to 15 ml or 50 ml) or standard 96-well microtitre plates.
Suitable for a wide range of analytical applications including biomedical, bio-organic and immunoenzyme analysis.
- Spin speed: up to 3000 rpm for tubes, up to 2000 rpm for microtitre plates
- Timed operation (1 to 90 minutes), with automatic switch-off
- Choice of interchangeable rotors for up to 12 centrifuge tubes or 2 microtitre plates
- Easy set-up of spin speed and time via 2-line LCD display and simple push buttons
- Sturdy metal housing and lid, automatic imbalance switch-off and lid lock when centrifuge is running provide for safe operation in your workplace
- Compact design with small footprint - fits neatly into the workspace
- The powerful and extremely quiet motor has a 'soft' start-up and run-down function to prevent possible damage to samples from sudden jolting
- Convenient interchangeable rotor for 6 or 12 tubes or 2 microplates provides flexibility for an easy change in application
- Sold exclusive of rotors
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
Applications: Suitable for a wide range of analytical applications including biomedical, bio-organic and immunoenzyme analysis.