- Multipurpose, 11 available rotor options
- Up to 14,000 rpm and 16,058 xg
- Swing out rotor options for tubes and plates
- Indicator Light, easily view cycle status
- Unique EZ-Scroll™ touch pad
The Z287-A exceeds the limitations set forth by traditional microcentrifuges which are restricted solely to fixed angle rotors for microtubes. Instead, this compact, next generation model features an expansive line of swing out and fixed angle rotors options that accept microplates and test-tubes up to 50ml. We’ve designed this centrifuge to be our most compact and economical. A true workhorse for any lab requiring a centrifuge that can accommodate many fields of research.
Along with a broad range of available rotor options, the Z287-A introduces a convenient status indicator. Users can easily view the current state of the centrifuge from across the room. The LED illuminates to signify if the rotor is spinning, the run is completed, or the centrifuge is idle in standby mode.
Advanced microprocessor controls allow for instant rotor identification, which automatically converts the rotational speed to the relevant g-force (rcf), preventing the user from setting a speed above the capabilities of the installed rotor. In addition to retrieving saved programs, the EZ-Scroll touch wheel front panel can adjust accel/decel rates and change the end of run alarm tone. Additionally, this feature prevents debris buildup, leakage, and can be operated with gloves on. The Z287-A is a truly powerful and versatile centrifuge perfect for any research laboratory.
- 4 x 50ml conical swing out rotor for Z287-A
- 4 x 30ml skirted swing out rotor for Z287-A
- 8 x 10ml swing out rotor for Z287-A
- Spare 10ml holders for Z287-0810H rotor, 2/pk
- 7ml holders for Z287-0810H rotor, 2/pk
- 2 x microplate swing out rotor for Z287-A
- 6 x 50ml conical fixed angle rotor for Z287-A
- 12 x 15ml fixed angle rotor for Z287-A
- 8 x 15ml fixed angle rotor for Z287-A
- 24 x 1.5/2.0ml fixed angle rotor for Z287-A
- 24 x 2.0ml spin column fixed angle rotor for Z287-A
- 18 x 1.5/2.0ml fixed angle rotor for Z287-A
- 24 - place hematocrit tube rotor for Z287-A