The Heraeus Pico & Fresco microcentrifuges from Thermo combine productivity, versatility, safety and convenience in a compact, easy to-use lab instrument. Available in 17,000 x g and 21,000 x g models, both the ventilated Heraeus Pico and the refrigerated Heraeus Fresco offer a range of rotors to support micro-volume protocols such as nucleic acid preparation, protein isolation and reaction set-up. Featuring a new 24 x 2 mL rotor with a ClickSeal™ bio-containment lid certified by CAMR.
- The extensive rotor selection and 17,000 and 21,000 x g options give the Heraeus Pico & Fresco series the speed and versatility to carry out complex as well as simple protocols.
- Fast acceleration and deceleration time (12 seconds / 12 seconds) means you'll process more samples in less time.
- The Heraeus Pico & Fresco models boast the widest selection of high capacity rotors available to cover all types of micro-volume tubes.
- The 24 place rotor can be used for all 1.5 to 2.0 mL tubes, including mini-preps.
- A new 18-place dual-row rotor accepts 2.0 mL and 0.5 mL tubes, eliminating the need for inserting or removing adapters.
- Special high-capacity rotors support 0.5 mL microtubes, 0.2 mL PCR tubes and hematocrit capillary tubes.
Outstanding Safety and Convenience
- Unique ClickSeal™ Bio-containment rotor lids provide superior safety and convenience
- Intuitive controls with highly visible display make set-up and operation easy
- Highly resistant rotor materials allow vigorous cleaning and autoclaving for years of contaminant-free operation
- Sleek, lightweight design maximizes benchspace and is easy to clean and maintain