The AIREA™ CO2 Incubator offers accurate, reproducible cell culture conditions for microbiology with high-temperature uniformity, thanks to the reliable microprocessor controller, which ensures that bacteria and spores are eliminated by advanced sterilization technology. The unique, deep-drawn stainless chamber has no built-in obstructions and makes it very easy to clean. Stackable design, intuitive graphical touch-screen controls, and remote monitoring capability make this 191L CO2 Incubator a lab favorite.
- 7" High-res Color Touch Screen
- HEPA air filtration provides class 100 purification
- Infra-Red® sensor for precise and reliable CO2 detection
- High temperature or moist heat function makes it easy to sterilize
- Temperature control on the door prevents condensation
- Audible and visual alarm for over limit status alerts
- Mirror finish pharmaceutical grade stainless steel chamber
Chamber HEPA Filter provides Class 100 purification and has a 1-year service life.
CO2 Inlet HEPA Filter eliminates contaminants and has a 1-year service life.
Remote Monitoring allows laboratory personel to monitor cells while being away from the lab.
Shelves for added sample capacity.