Model SCO5A is ideal for sensitive tissue and cell culture applications. Model SCO10A is a stacked version of our SCO5A incubator.
It provides the benefits of contamination control and uncompromising temperature uniformity for even the most demanding incubations.
Standard Design Features:
- Infrared (IR) CO2 Sensor is extremely quick to recover CO2 levels after door openings and ensures superior pH stability
- Unique air jacket design provides excellent temperature uniformity of +/-0.25°C at 37°C
- Humidity levels maintained through evaporation of up to 95%
- Data logging capabilities
- Designed to minimize contamination; includes:
- Patented copper-caged HEPA filter Heated door to ensure superior temperature uniformity and also reduce the potential for condensation to form on the inner glass door
- Durable stainless steel chamber for easy cleaning
- Exclusive heated copper CO2 inlet to prevent moisture from being introduced into the chamber
- Copper shelving option
- Autoclavable shelving system
Industry best warranty – 5 years parts and labor in the USA, 7 years on the IR sensor