Enclosures for Safe and Efficient Weighing
Enclosures are specifically designed to protect the analyst during the weighing process. The patented Clean-Sweep™ air foil will maximize the containment of powders, particulates, and fumes to ensure operator safety. The ergonomic design and interior dimensions make this product ideal for micro and analytical balances, and the granite work surface will provide the greatest stability for your products.
All units include a granite work surface, Guardian Jr air flow alarm, and a waste chute.
- Dimensions: 36.0" W x 29.0" D x 28.6" H
- Weight: 140 lbs
- Connects to in-house exhaust system
- Glacier white and gray, dry powder epoxy-coated aluminum frame and steel rear plenum and baffle
- Granite work surface
- ¼" thick tempered safety glass front sash, sides, and top
- Ergonomic air foil with aerodynamic Clean-Sweep™ airflow openings maximizes containment
- Upper containment sash foil directs contaminants away from the operator
- Upper dilution air supply sweeps clean air to the back of the sash to keep contaminants away from the operator
- 8" sash opening limits exhaust demand
- Supplied with Guardian Jr. Airflow Monitor
- Continuously monitors airflow with a Green LED that glows when airflow is within range
- A Red LED glows and an audible alarm sounds when the airflow is outside the set point range
Mettler products are intended for sale/shipment within the US only. International customers should contact their local Mettler distributor to place orders for Mettler products.