Every stage of the cycle, including water-fill, heating, sterilization, exhaust and drying, are microprocessor-controlled and completely automatic with these electronic models. The digital display continuously shows you temperature, pressure and running time. Four fully adjustable, single-button programs make these sterilizers easy to use and ensure reproducible runs. The handy battery backup ensures that all parameter settings and controls are retained in the event of a power failure. Electronic models are available with 9-, 10-, 12- and 15-inch diameter chambers.
In addition to standard Tuttnauer sterilizer operating and safety features, all electronic models offer:
- Sterilization time to 59 minutes
- Temperature selection from 105 °C to 137 °C (221 °F to 279 °F)
- In-line particle filter to protect valves
- Electronic pressure and temperature sensors
- Low-water alarm - sounds when reservoir needs to be refilled
- Standby heating - keeps chamber warm for quicker cycles