The new gold standard in dye terminator removal!
Optima DTR™ is a new line of dye terminator removal products based on a proprietary resin that provides clean-up of CE/Sanger sequencing reactions comparable to our current Performa® DTR products. Optima DTR was developed specifically for high-throughput, high-volume users as a cost-effective alternative to Performa DTR, and is available in 96- and 384-well plate formats. Optima DTR uses the same simple protocol and provides the same high-quality results as Performa DTR, but at a lower price.
- Long read lengths: Consistently achieve read lengths >900 bases
- More readable sequence: Identify the bases close to the primer and obtain excellent signal strength
- Quick, simple protocol with minimal hands-on time: Process more samples for sequencing each day
- Ideal for use with robotic pipettors: Automated solution for high volume labs
- High-throughput formats: 96- and 384-well plate formats
- Convenient: Spin directly into the ABI PRISM® 96-well Optical Reaction Plate or comparable plates and load directly onto capillary sequencers
- Effective dye terminator removal of various chemistries: BigDye® Terminator v3.1 and BigDye® Terminator v1.1
- No requirement for low temperature (4°C) short-term storage: Optima 96-well plates and 96-well Ultra plates can be stored at ambient temperature (22-24°C) for up to 4 weeks from the date of shipment without affecting performance
- Cost-effective solution for high throughput applications: Same high-quality results as Performa DTR
1171J09: Includes 2 Optima DTR 96-well plates, 2 plate lids, 2 waste trays and 2 collection plates/receivers
1171J10: Includes 10 Optima DTR 96-well plates, 10 plate lids, 10 waste trays and 10 collection plates/receivers
1171J11: Includes 10 Optima DTR 96-well plates only