PS-3D fixed tilt 3D platform rotator
Variable speed, fixed-angle 3D rocker-rotator in the Grant bio range providing smooth orbital motion for mixing in commonly used vessels – culture flasks, dishes, boxes and tubes. Suitable for use in cold rooms and incubators.
- Variable speed: 5 to 60 rpm
- Fixed 7° tilt angle
- Loads up to 0.5 kg
- Ambient operating temperature range +4ºC to 40ºC
Applications: Education / Research / Clinical - mixing blood samples, minigel staining and destaining, washes, blotting, hybridization
PS-M3D multi-function 3D rocker-rotator
Variable speed, fixed-angle, multi-function 3D rocker-rotator providing all that is required – rotation, reciprocation and vibration – to fully optimise the mixing of different sized particles in flasks, dishes, petri dishes and boxes.
- 3D rotation, reciprocation and vibration functions all in one product
- 3D rotation speed: 1 to 100 rpm
- Reciprocal 3D rotation: 1 to 360° turning angle
- Vibration: 1 to 5° turning angle, programmable in a burst of 1 to 5 seconds
- Fully programmable sequence of all functions
- Loads up to 1.0 kg
Applications: Education / Clinical/ Research Labs - suitable for mixing applications in many different fields, with specific applications including: immuno precipitations and other affinity matrix applications, treatment of adherent tissue culture in small volumes, e.g. for trypsinisation, gel staining and destaining, antibody staining, washes, hybridisations, Southern blots, Western blots, in situs
All models feature a 2-year manufacturer warranty.