- Designed to fit and maximize capacity in most CO2 incubators
- Remote controlled, adjust settings without disrupting the CO2 environment
- Horizontally circular 19mm orbit for aeration & mixing
- Instantly exchange flask clamps with MAGic Clamp™ accessories (PATENTED)
- Full color TOUCH screen control panel
The Orbi-Shaker CO2 is designed for shaking, mixing and aeration applications in extreme environments, including CO2 incubators. It can withstand temperatures from 0 to 60°C and humidity levels up to 100%.
To avoid contamination, unintentional release of gas or deviations from protocol, both speed and time are set via the included remote control module. The remote controller allows the user to set and adjust the shaker settings without opening the chamber door(s).
The instrument is supplied with a non-slip rubber mat platform. In addition, convenient MAGic Clamp™ platforms (of multiple sizes) are also available for use with Erlenmeyer flasks and test tube racks. The unique magnetic attachment method (PATENTED) has been widely recognized as the easiest way to instantly change between flask clamps of different sizes.