Compact and lightweight design for space saving and portability with a real-time responsive speed control knob
Ideal for hybridization, immunocytochemistry, gel staining/destaining, and other bioscience applications.
- Microprocessor PID control
- Suitable for low rpm sensitive applications
- Speed range: 50 ~ 300 rpm
- One-touch timer for time-dependent shaking operations: 1 min to 99 hour 59 min.
- Orbit size: 13mm dia. (0.51" dia.)
- Digital VFD display for speed and shaking motion
- Equipped with a maintenance-free BLDC motor to generate smooth, quiet, uniform, and yet powerful shaking motion
- Vivid and colorful vacuum fluorescent display (VFD) with touch–sensitive keypad
- Compact and lightweight design allowing for use inside incubators, environmental chambers, refrigerators, cold rooms, etc.
- Removable rubber mat for easy transport of well-plates (max. 6 ea) and dishes (optional)
- Good chemicals-resistant