Benchtop open air platform shaker for use with interchangeable platforms, clamps, and test tubes
For shaking in ambient conditions: on the bench, in an incubator or in a warm or cold room, the Innova Platform Shakers are the instrument of choice. Dependable operation is due in large part to the New Brunswick triple-eccentric counterbalanced drive. The Innova platform shaker model 2350 comes with additional stabilizing feet and/or counterweight to balance larger loads on an oversized platform. With a 36"?×?24" platform that accepts up to 8?x?6L Erlenmeyer flasks and offered in a 1" and 2" orbit, the Innova 2350 provides flexibility and dependability for your lab.
- Triple-eccentric counterbalanced drive in cast iron housing provides vibration and trouble-free operation for years
- Quiet operation provides a favorable work environment
- Shaking speeds between 25 ?–? 500 rpm for 2.5 cm (1 in) orbits and 25 ?–? 300 rpm for 5.1 cm (2 in) orbits provides versatility for culturing a wide range of cell types.
- Speed controlled and displayed in increments of 1 rpm
- Includes audible and visual alarms, timer (0 ?–? 99.9 h) with continuous operation or automatic shut-off at the end of the study
- Enclosed electronics and mechanical components prevent internal damage from accidental spills
- Versatile 91?x?61 cm (36?x?24 in) marine plywood accessory platform (sold separately) accommodates up to 8?x?6L Erlenmeyer flasks
- Low profile - less than 6" (15 cm) tall-enables use of multiple shakers in an incubator or environmental chamber