Dual-action benchtop platform shakers accommodate flask up to 6L.
The most versatile shakers at a reasonable price offer an ideal solution for your mixing needs.
- Worry-free operation: Automatic shaking speed adjustment in case of excessive workload such as unbalanced load placement, unusual vibrations caused from unstable floor or external shock
- Automatic run is available with non-volatile set point memory after power interruption, indicated in control display
- Audible/Visible alarm activated by shaking speed deviation
- Shaker protection system against over-current, stalled platform check (Stalled platform check is only for OS-4000)
- Microprocessor PID control and shaking speed calibration
- Dual-action shaking motion: orbital or reciprocating
- Speed range: 10 to 500 rpm
- Timer range: 1 min. to 999 hr 59 min
- Adjustable shaking amplitude: 12.7mm or 19.1mm for OS-2000 / 19.1mm or 25.4mm for OS-3000
- User friendly control panel
- Lab Companion’s unique VFD-bright, clear, easy to read
- Durable membrane touch switch and control knob
- Speed is basically set and displayed in increments of 1 rpm. Also speed increment interval can be set among 1, 5, 10 rpm according to users preference
- Built-in RS-232 port and USB port for external control and data collection
- Wide speed range even with heavy workload: Equipped with a maintenance-free BLDC motor to generate smooth, quiet, uniform, and yet powerful shaking motion
- Repetitive task can be easily performed as the platform stops where it starts. Stopping the shaking platform always at the same position is highly beneficial for automated dosing or sampling process.
- Pleasant test environment by the smooth acceleration and deceleration control. Smooth start and smooth stop function prevent chemical spills from flasks or test tubes.
- Low-profile design minimizes vibration or sliding caused by the high speed shaking motion