Help shield your staff against accidental needle-sticks with Surshield® Terumo® Surshield® Safety Winged Needle
- One-handed*, easy-to-activate safety device
- Minimal steps for activation
- No change in needle insertion technique required
- Confirmation that needle is securely locked
- Minimize the risk of needlestick injuries
*Note: OSHA bloodborne pathogen standard 1910.1030(d)(2)(vii)(B)
Surshield® Safety Winged Needle Sets have the soft, flexible, interlocking wings that readily conform to body’s contour. The needles are bonded to the wings at just under a 3° downward angle, for less risk of vessel damage or occlusion of the lumen. The coil-resistant tubing reduces recoil during use. Surshield® Safety Needle sets are DEHP free and have no components made of natural rubber latex.