Accelerator-Free Nitrile Gloves with Great Grip!
HandPRO® FreeStyle1100™ Nitrile Exam Gloves with Low Dermatitis Potential are highly flexible and conform to the hand for exceptional freedom of movement.
Made from the patented LOW DERMATM accelerator-free nitrile, this powder-free glove has fewer chemicals and virtually eliminates the risk of Type I latex and Type IV chemical allergic reactions and contact dermatitis.
The unique nitrile compound sheds water better for a more secure grip - even in wet environments.
Tested safe for use with chemotherapy drugs and passes the viral penetration test for added protection.
FreeStyle1100 has passed the most stringent test method with Fentanyl Citrate permeation base on 0.01 microgram/cm²/min (simulating the worst-case scenario.) It's protection you can trust.
Available in 7 sizes! XXS - XXL
Features and Benefits
- Advanced X-Linking Nitrile - Strength you can trust
- Low Dermatitis Potential - FDA approved claim lowers your risk of dermatitis
- Patented LOW DERMA™ Accelerator-Free Nitrile
- NO dithiocarbamates, thiurams or mercaptobenzothiazoles (MBT)
- Halogen-Free - No fluorine, chlorine, bromine, iodine or astatine
- Anti-Slip SUPER Grip Compound - Exceptional wet and dry grip
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex - Reduces risk of latex sensitization
- Chemotherapy Drug Permeation Tested - Safe for use with certain chemotherapy drugs
- Fentanyl Citrate Tested - No breakthrough after 240 minutes; 510(k) Granted by U.S. FDA
- Textured Fingertips - Enhanced tactile sensitivity
- Powder-Free - The health care standard
- 510(k) Approved for Medical Use