Sterile Plates for Environmental Monitoring
Irradiated Tryptic Soy Agar (TSA), USP is recommended for use as a general growth medium for the detection and enumeration of microorganisms.
The plates are triple bagged and sterilized by irradiation to promote a higher sterility assurance level.
Features and Benefits:
- Improved moisture control packaging format
- Optically clear polystyrene For distortion free viewing.
- Heavy-Duty Reduces breakage during shipping.
- Stacking rings Polystyrene Petri plates feature raised rings for stacking ability and prevents sliding.
- Sterile by Irradiation Validated for Sterility Assurance Level (SAL) of 10-5.
- Triple Bagged Two nylon inner bags. One outer Mylar® bag that is heat sealed.
- Outer bag is VHP impermeable
- Certificated of Analysis Available at the Hardy Diagnostics website 24/7.
- Certified to ISO 13485 Manufactured in a licensed cGMP facility with a quality management system certified to ISO 13485.