To complement the SensiFAST™ Probe and SYBR® kits, Bioline has developed the SensiFAST cDNA Synthesis Kit.
- Efficient – high-target affinity, coupled with a novel TransAmp buffer system for improved yield of full-length cDNA
- Unbiased – optimized mix of random hexamers and anchored oligo dT primers for complete 5’ to 3’ RNA sequence representation
- Sensitive – lower Ct values from a broad range of input cDNA concentrations, enabling accurate detection of very low-copy targets
- Robust – reliable reverse transcription under challenging conditions, including complex templates and in the presence of inhibitors
- Fast – high-yield reverse transcription from a very broad of targets in as little as 5 minutes
The SensiFAST™ cDNA Synthesis Kit provides a rapid and sensitive method for first-strand cDNA synthesis, which displays excellent linearity across a wide range of starting material. This gives the same relative representation in cDNA templates, regardless of gene abundance, making it excellent for use in qPCR studies.
SensiFAST cDNA Synthesis Kit contains a highly-pure reverse transcriptase and optimized TransAmp™ buffer system, which includes a unique blend of random hexamers and anchored oligo (dT) primers to deliver the highest quality qPCR ready cDNA. This makes the SensiFAST cDNA Synthesis Kit ideal for working with limited sample volumes, such as laser-micro dissected samples and tissue biopsies (down to 1 pg of input RNA), to reverse transcribe precious RNA into stable cDNA ready for accurate real-time quantification. The unique blend of random hexamer primers and anchored oligo dT in the TransAmp Buffer also ensure unbiased 3’ and 5’ coverage and reverse transcription of all regions.
SensiFAST cDNA Synthesis Kit can be used with SensiFAST Probe and SensiFAST SYBR® Kits for fast real-time RT-qPCR without compromising on quality, giving real-time results in less than an hour.
Meridian Life Sciences, Inc. products are intended for sale/shipment within the US only. International customers should contact their local Meridian Life Sciences, Inc. distributor to place orders for Meridian Life Sciences, Inc. products.