Quanta Midi Kit is uniquely designed to facilitate high yield, ultrapure pDNA from both low copy as well as high copy number plasmid. The innovative buffer system reagents and filter device provides efficient binding of pDNA onto the spin column.
Washing is done with the help of provided wash buffers in order to remove RNA, proteins and polysaccharides. The technology also does away with hasselsome gravitational waiting, phenol extraction (associated with desalting) and ethanol precipitation (associated with anion exchange based purification).
- Fastest Midiprep for pDNA Isolation
- Very high binding capacity; up to 350μg
- No gravitational waiting
- Simple filtration to remove cell debris; No centrifugation
- No precipitation required for concentration
- Higher yields with low culture volume
- Highly concentrated, ultrapure pDNA isolation in very low elution volumes
- High within lot as well as lot to lot consistency
- Automated Fluorescent Sequencing
- Radioactive Sequencing
- Restriction Digestion