An automated extraction solution for processing 96 samples simultaneously.This automated extraction unit uses magnetic rods to collect and transfer magnetic beads and rotating spin tips efficiently mix the suspension. Purified nucleic acids can be obtained after cell lysis, nucleic acids absorption, wash and elution.
- Simultaneous processing and purification of DNA/RNA samples.
- Automation of complicated manual steps.
- Independent temperature control modules ensure the stability of purification performance.
- Push start and you're set for extraction. No stopping the unit to complete extra steps.
- Intuitive user interface and easy-to-navigate menu.
- Parameters can be fine-tuned based on experimental requirements.
- Other reagent kits that also use magnetic beads to absorb nucleic acid can be used on the Maelstrom 9610.
- No need for tools – simply power on the instrument, and it is ready to use.
- All extraction programs are pre-loaded. Simply select the program required, follow the simple guide for the appropriate reagent, and the unit is ready to go.
- High-throughput: 96 samples can be processed simultaneously.
- High stirring efficiency with variable speeds. The rotary mixing technology reduces the extraction time by shortening the time for lysis and increasing the chance of the magnetic beads contacting and absorbing nucleic acid.
This content is hosted by a third party (youtube.com). To view external content you must agree to cookies.