The Copper catalyzed amination kits is the ideal tools for the investigation of Ullmann reaction conditions. This enables to conveniently screen multiple reaction conditions simultaneously using pre-weighed catalysts and reagents. We offer pre-selected arrays of precatalysts and salts or custom arrays depending on your needs.
- Copper Source: CuI
- Ligands: Phenanthroline, S-Proline, 1,2 cyclohexanediamine, N,N’dimethylethylenediamine, Isobutyrylcyclohexanone
- Base: K2CO3, Cs2CO3 and K3PO4
- Solvent: DMF, DMSO, dioxane or acetonitrile
- Temperature: 40°C -> 120°C
- Facilitates screen of reaction conditions
- No glove-box needed to manipulate air sensitive or moisture sensitive reagents
- Enables up to 32 reaction conditions simultaneously
- Save substrate using low scale reaction conditions
- Save time on optimization
- 2 ml vial with screw cap and stirring bar.
- Specifically designed reaction block
- Pre-weighed reagents and catalysts
- Temperature from 0°C to 120°C
- Pre-designed or custom arrays available
- Reagents are packaged under inert atmosphere
Standard Protocol: 50 µmol of substrates in 500 µl solvent (DMF, DMSO, dioxane or acetonitrile, 0.1 mol/L concentration) with 0.1 equivalent of CuI, 0.2 equivalent of ligand and 1.1 equivalent of base.
Kit contents: 2 reaction vials of each catalyst system and base, 36 reaction vials total