The PS-3D is a variable speed, fixed-angle 3D rotator, providing orbital motion for mixing in commonly used vessels - culture flasks, dishes, boxes and tubes.
- Variable speed: 15 to 30 rpm
- Fixed 7° tilt angle
- Loads up to 0.5 kg
The PS-M3D is a variable-speed, fixed-angle, multi-function 3D rotator providing all that is required (rotation, reciprocation and vibration) to fully optimize the mixing of different sized particles in flasks, dishes, petri dishes and boxes.
- 3D rotation speed: 5 to 30 rpm
- Reciprocal 3D rotation: 1 to 360° turning angle
- Vibration: 1 to 6° turning angle, programmable in a burst of 1 to 5 seconds
- Fully programmable sequence of all functions
- Loads up to 1.0 kg