Consistent cell attachment, spreading and growth
- Tissue-culture treated polystyrene
- Nonpyrogenic and gamma irradiated, Sterile
- 100% leak testing of injection-molded flasks
- Volumetric graduation acuracy (±5% of volume)
- Canted or straight necks
- Plug-seal or vented cap styles
Vacuum-gas plasma tissue-culture treated polystyrene for uniform surface chemistry, cell attachment, spreading and growth. Flasks are blow-molded for a one-piece design and are available in a range of sizes to meet a variety of tissue cell culture requirements. Constructed of clear polystyrene with polyethylene caps. Flasks are available with straight or canted necks and feature plug-seal or vented caps.