Hamilton Robotics Tips
Hamilton STAR Line & Nimbus-Compatible Tips
Finally, there is now an alternative source for precision pipette tips compatible with Hamilton MICROLAB® STAR Series automated liquid handling workstations. Phenix Research Products is proud to announce the release of a full line of conductive liquid level sensing tips in 4 sizes – 10, 50, 300 and 1000 µL to accommodate any scientist's application. Tips are packaged in both hanging tip rack/frame style and nested/stacked tip racks. As with all robotic tips, they are manufactured to stringent specifications under strict process controls and assembled via automation to ensure consistent performance and quality. Hanging tip rack format products are compatible with Hamilton MICROLAB® STAR, STARlet and STARplus workstations.
- The broadest line of tip sizes and styles in the industry
- Unique product choices which are not available from other manufacturers
- Tips engineered to function optimally with no hardware or software adjustments
- In-house engineering and mold-building/maintenance ensures quality products and a quick customer response
- Robust QC system and ISO certification ensures consistent quality and performance
- All tips are customer-validated prior to release ensuring advertised compatibility
Available in two rack formats: wafer and nested stacks.