Thomas Scientific is streamlining our billing process! Through our new online Bill Pay service you can take advantage of efficient, paperless billing and payment options. We’ve made it easy to submit payments, digitally, through our secure online portal.
WHY CHOOSE ONLINE BILL PAY?
- Save time – With online Bill Pay you can view and pay your open invoices online, all in one place. In addition, features like “autopay” allow you automate your invoice payments.
- Save money – Paying your invoices online saves on postage, envelopes, and checks. Email notifications for due notices, payment confirmations and credit card expirations help avoid unwanted fees.
- Stay organized – View open invoices and bill pay payment history in your online account, so you don’t need to sort through paper receipts.
- Invoice presentment in summary electronic format or in detailed PDF format
- Multiple payment methods and channels, including automated payments on invoice/due date
- Email notifications, such as due date notices, payment confirmation and credit card expirations
- Fraud mitigation by transitioning away from paper-based payments
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
How do I enroll in Bill Pay?
- It’s easy get started with Bill Pay. Click the “Bill Pay” link to enter the portal and complete the short enrollment form using your Thomas Scientific account number and your billing zip code.
How do I make payments with Bill Pay?
- Find the invoice you’d like to pay on your Bill Pay dashboard
- Enter the payment information, then submit!
How are online payments delivered?
- Bill Pay allows for multiple payment methods including credit cards, debit cards, and ACH.
Is Bill Pay secure?
- Paying your invoices online is one of the safest ways to pay your bill. Bill Pay is HIPAA1 compliant, SSAE2 16 certified, PCI3 Level 1 compliant and SOC4 2 certified.
How do I get my Thomas Account Number?
- Account Number’s can be found on previous Thomas’ invoices or by contacting email@example.com (Subject line: Citizens Bill Pay) with account info such as prior PO.
Can I pay for multiple accounts?
Yes you can link multiple accounts by contacting your AR Specialist.