- Recommended for monitoring environments at or below -160 degrees Celsius
- Subzero temperature sensor
- Signal temperature: -135 degrees Celsius
- Activated product turns red if exposed to temperatures above -135 degrees Celsius
- Can be used to monitor products shipped or stored in dry shippers/liquid nitrogen
- Popular for tracking the temperature of labile laboratory specimens, vitrified oocytes, sperm, embryos, cord blood, bone marrow & more
- Cryoguard indicators have a shelf life of eight months. The shelf life applies whether the indicator is activated or unactivated. An expiration date appears on the label on each indicator.
Please note: The Cryoguard™ Activation Tool is required for proper activation of the Cryoguard™ M-135 Thermal Exposure Indicator.