PIG Mats are specially-treated. They are the best on the market for absorbing highly concentrated corrosives like 98% sulfuric acid and 30% sodium hydroxide.
- Absorbs the widest range of acids, bases and unknown liquids - even those with high concentrations like 98% sulfuric acid and 30% sodium hydroxide.
- Chemical-resistant mat won't degrade or cause a dangerous reaction upon contact with corrosive spills.
- Eight layers of 100% polypropylene are thermally bonded to make PIG Mat the strongest mat on the market; won't rip, tear or fray even when saturated.
- Exclusive dimple pattern speeds wicking of liquid throughout mat for faster, easier cleanup.
- Highly absorbent, fine-fiber construction won't leave behind liquids or fiber residue.
- Absorbs and retains most acids, bases and unknown liquids.
- Pink color is easily distinguishable to assure workers use the correct mat during a spill emergency.
- Flame-resistant material won't burn immediately like cellulose mats; melts when exposed to high heat while on the job.
- Light-weight construction is economical for small tasks and cleanups.