Amphomag® is a safe and user-friendly universal spill neutralizer and sorbent. It efficiently handles all of your spill control needs due to its unique ability to neutralize acids and bases. In addition, Amphomag® contains an innovative multi-range pH indicator that further simplifies spill response. When applied to the spill, the color of Amphomag® turns to red for acids and blue for bases. Keeping this one-size-fits-all product on hand eliminates the need to stock multiple reagents in your lab or facility. It also helps users avoid misapplication as it is universally compatible with most chemicals, creating a safer environment for you and your staff, and enabling quicker response time.
- A unique containment chemistry designed for any spilled material
- Environmentally friendly
- More than a simple sorbant, it also neutralizes acids and bases
- Designed to change colors, red for acid, blue for base and yellow/green is neutral
- Easy to use, no additional training needed
- Safe to handle, requiring no special precautions
- Not toxic to humans, animals or the environment
- Easy to store at all temperatures when kept dry
- A rust inhibitor and prevents degradation of Hazmat shipping and storage containers
The 3 lb. shaker bottle is ideal for laboratory settings. The 50 lb. tote and 50 lb. bag are ideal for medium to large-sized spills.
This content is hosted by a third party (youtube.com). To view external content you must agree to cookies.